LL-L "Administrativa" 2003.11.13 (05) [E]

Lowlands-L lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Thu Nov 13 19:06:17 UTC 2003

L O W L A N D S - L * 13.NOV.2003 (05) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
http://www.lowlands-l.net * lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Posting Address: lowlands-l at listserv.linguistlist.org

From: R. F. Hahn <lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net>
Subject: Administrativa

Dear Lowlanders,

Since my last administrative message we have been joined by a number of
people from all over the globe.  On behalf of the List, welcome to them all!
At the end of this message is a list of their places of residence.

I ask all of you, including those of you who have been with us for a while,
to make sure you are familiar with our rules and guidelines
(http://www.lowlands-l.net/index.php?page=rules).  Some of you who are not
novices keep making mistakes by not quoting properly and not sticking to
given subject lines in their posting submissions.

As we approach a part of the year that for many of us is marked by major
holidays, I wish you and your loved ones many happy hours in togetherness.

Yours,
__________
Reinhard "Ron" F. Hahn
Administrator, Lowlands-L