LL-L "Administrativa" 2004.08.24 (07) [A/E]

Lowlands-L lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Tue Aug 24 18:03:27 UTC 2004

L O W L A N D S - L * 24.AUG.2004 (07) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
http://www.lowlands-l.net * lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net

From: Ruth & Mark Dreyer <mrdreyer at lantic.net>
Subject: LL-L "Morphology" 2004.08.23 (02) [E]

Dear Reinhard,

Subject: Morphology

> I try to be all things to all people, Mark, according to their (growing)
> needs -- today a provocateur to you and a _Literaturbanause_ to Gabriele,
> whatever makes one's current boat float, and as long as those gray cells
> keep on churning away.  But this mustn't be misconstrued as bieng
> flame-baiting.

In teendeel Ron, ek waardeer u inset en syne (dankie, John),
onvoorwaardelik.
En wat, vir die dofkopse Boer, is 'n _Literatubanause_, (askuus, Gabriele).
In my onervarendheid weet ek niks van 'flame-baiting' nie; en afleidende u
toon, wil ek ook nie!

On the contrary, Ron, I appreciate your input & his (thanks, John),
unconditionally.
& what, for this dimwitted Boer, is a _Literaturubanause_, (pardon,
Gabriele).
In my inexperience I know nothing about 'flame-baiting', no; & by inference
from your tone, I do not wish to!

Yrs,
Mark