LL-L "Traditions" 2004.08.26 (04) [E]

Lowlands-L lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Thu Aug 26 15:02:35 UTC 2004

L O W L A N D S - L * 26.AUG.2004 (04) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
http://www.lowlands-l.net * lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net

From: Thomas <t.mcrae at uq.net.au>
Subject: LL-L "Traditions" 2004.08.25 (09) [E]

On 25/8/04 Críostóir Ó Ciardha <paada_please at yahoo.co.uk> wrote
>The "bumps" were also
>done in Cornwall, with the same ritual of "dumping" the victim in the
>nearest water feature (usually a pond).

Och Criostoir,
we'd nivver hae flung onyboady in waw/er like that. We cuid uff goat sum o'
oor ain glaur washed oaff anaw. :-)

Regards
Tom
Tom Mc Rae PSOC
Brisbane Australia
"The masonnis suld mak housis stark and rude,
To keep the pepill frome the stormes strang,
And he that fals, the craft it gois all wrang."