LL-L "Language policies" 2004.12.19 (02) [E]

Lowlands-L lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Sun Dec 19 19:11:59 UTC 2004

L O W L A N D S - L * 19.DEC.2004 (02) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
http://www.lowlands-l.net * lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net

From: Uilleam Òg mhic Sheumais <goidel.glas at gmail.com>
Subject: LL-L "Language policies" 2004.12.18 (02) [E]

Latha math, a Lowlanders;

Speaking of language politics in Norman French-dominated England, does
anyone know of some good resources which describe the story of
English's development (or language politics in the British Isles) from
1066 'til the re-establishment of English as the dominant language?

Beannachdan,
Uilleam Òg mhic Sheumais