LL-L "Education" 2004.07.09 (06) [E]

Lowlands-L lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Fri Jul 9 22:22:09 UTC 2004

L O W L A N D S - L * 09.JUL.2004 (06) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
http://www.lowlands-l.net * lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net

From: Leslie Decker <lekkermeisje at earthlink.net>
Subject: LL-L "Education" 2004.07.09 (03) [E]

Congrats Liza!

And I have a B.A. in linguistics from UT from 1998, and am currently an
M.A. student there in Foreign Language Education (ESL/EFL).  If you
speak either German or Dutch and are interested in a conversation
group,  we have a Deutschuebende Gesellschaft every Wednesday evening at
Scholz Biergarten, and a Nederlands Borreluurtje every other Tuesday at
various locations (not so many of us, so we like to vary it!) Beginners
welcome! Email me privately if you're interested in any of these
activities, or info about Austin or UT in general.

Leslie Decker
leslie at volny.cz