LL-L "Levity" 2004.07.11 (04) [E]

Lowlands-L lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Sun Jul 11 22:22:07 UTC 2004

L O W L A N D S - L * 11.JUL.2004 (04) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
http://www.lowlands-l.net * lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net

From: Ruth & Mark Dreyer <mrdreyer at lantic.net>
Subject: LL-L "Etymology" 2004.07.11 (01) [E]

Dear Gabriele & Ron,

Subject: LL-L "Etymology"

> > But don't tell me Old Saxon does to you what Scots does to Gabriele!
>
> It's a little more complicated than that, dearest Ron; first of all, the
> speaker has to be male and handsome, of course, and second - the content
> accounts for at least 50%! :-)

I'm so glad I waited to respond! On behalf of my wife, I must inform you,
Ron, that I'm a happily married man.

& Gabriele, purely in the spirit of Academic inquiry, What would this
content embrace; exactly?

Yrs,
Mark