LL-L "Orthography" 2004.06.05 (05) [E]

Lowlands-L lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Sat Jun 5 19:20:19 UTC 2004

L O W L A N D S - L * 05.JUN.2004 (05) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
http://www.lowlands-l.net * lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net

From: jkrause <jkrause at old-sod-shanty.com>
Subject: Orthography

Regarding Englisch othografie, Ai think wie ott tuh yuhs sum sort ov Low
Sachsen  beyst spelling sistem.  After all, Englisch is a Loh German
dereiv'd languidge, not?  Abolisch the X, Q, and in mohst keyses, the C,
eksept for the ck kombineyschon, and Ai think wie wudd hav a verie gudd
orthografick sistem.

Yers with mei tung firmlie in mei tschieck,
Jim Krause