LL-L "Anniversary" 2004.11.05 (02) [E]

Lowlands-L lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Fri Nov 5 15:59:53 UTC 2004

L O W L A N D S - L * 05.NOV.2004 (02) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
http://www.lowlands-l.net * lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net

From: Bill Wigham <redbilly2 at earthlink.net>
Subject: LL-L "Anniversary" 2004.11.04 (05) [E]

LL-L Anniversary
From:  Bill Wigham
Dear Ron & Al:
        Here we go blaming the Americans for something.
Time is short.  If you want to speak your piece you have to cut to the
chase.  Move along, now>
There are others in line to have their 30 seconds  upon the stage.  I really
don't mind
a stray shot fron the long-range snipers now and then, especially when the
aim is bad.
         There may not be enough discussion on certain interesting topics.
One has, however, to bow to Cap't Ron's observation that most Forum members
do not share their thoughts regularly with the Liste.  That is a shame but
not uncommon with forums like our's.  Many people are really busy, or ill,
in trouble with the IRS, wasimmer. It seems to boil down to being patient
with the other Lowlanders.  In time your favorite ideas may well percolate
in other minds and burst forth into bloom.  Gentle persistance wins when
nothing else will.

Good Luck to us all (we need it)
Bill