LL-L "Call for submissions" 2004.11.10 (03) [E]

Lowlands-L lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Wed Nov 10 17:51:10 UTC 2004

L O W L A N D S - L * 10.NOV.2004 (03) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
http://www.lowlands-l.net * lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net

From: Editor, Journal of Germanic Mythology & Folklore <editor at jgmf.org>
Subject: Call for Submissions to the Journal of Germanic Mythology and
Folklore

Please distribute this e-mail to all interested parties.
Due to a server problem, some e-mail that we received in the last week
was garbled.  If you have submitted anything to us since November 3;
please resubmit such.  Because of this problem, we have extended our
deadline until November 20 for submissions and reissued this call.

Call for Submissions to the Journal of Germanic Mythology and Folklore

Call for Articles, Reaction Articles (Squibs, under 5 pages) & Reviews:
Journal of Germanic Mythology and Folklore
http://www.jgmf.org
Issues coming on April 30 and November 30.

Contributions in the areas of Germanic mythology and folklore (all
approaches welcomed).
The Journal of Germanic Mythology and Folklore hopes to stimulate
interest and bring to light new scholarship as well as to dispel
misinterpretations and misunderstandings.

The JGMF is a free web-based journal is designed as a forum to share
new scholarship on topics relating to Germanic (sometimes referred to
as Norse or Teutonic) mythology and folklore (ancient, medieval and
modern). Submissions are accepted from professional scholars, graduate
students and community (non-academic) scholars.
All authors of accepted articles receive two free printed copies of the
issue in which their article was printed.

Contributions for the next issue are accepted now through November 20,
2004.
Please see our web site for more information.
Due to organizational restructuring, publication and calls have been
delayed, but the JGMF is now again issuing calls and accepting
submissions.
As of September 15, 2004, we are now part of The Templin Foundation,
Inc. (their website will be available on or around November 15, 2004,
and more information about them will be posted in our next issue).