LL-L "Anniversary" 2004.11.23 (11) [E]

Lowlands-L lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Tue Nov 23 23:35:31 UTC 2004

L O W L A N D S - L * 23.NOV.2004 (11) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
http://www.lowlands-l.net * lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net

From: Szelog, Mike <Mike.Szelog at citizensbank.com>
Subject: LL-L "Anniversary" 2004.11.23 (05) [E]

Yes, I was going to do a sound recording - I'll try and get it to you at
some point next week.

I kind of like just the "ic scell æfter hine" - just sounds better and kind
of leaves it to one's imagination!

Maybe it would be best to just leave out the final verb.

BTW - do you have any good leads for an online A/S dictionary - I'm looking
for Modern English to A/S - I have a good paperback dictionary (J.R. Clark
Hall's Concise A/S Dictionary).

Thanks,

Mike S