LL-L "Language proficiency" 2004.11.25 (05) [E]

Lowlands-L lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Thu Nov 25 15:41:14 UTC 2004

L O W L A N D S - L * 25.NOV.2004 (05) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
http://www.lowlands-l.net * lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net

From: Global Moose Translations <globalmoose at t-online.de>
Subject: LL-L "Icons" 2004.11.24 (09) [E]

Mark wrote:
> Consider some of my culling, from T-shirts out of Taiwan, I think:
> "Mister Lucky Fantastic", "For An Active Life Inside Myself" , & "I Tie
Die"
> And He has a better understanding of our culture, in the main than we have
> of his.
> And by all means read an instruction manual or warning label for a product
> coming out of China, Korea or even Hungary.

It's not only T-shirts... recently, I have been receiving spam mails from
Asia, advertising the usual stuff, but with a certain twist... they really
had me rolling on the floor. I saved a few of those gems... enjoy! (contains
some mild "adult" references).

Modern path of reduce mass!

This tablets is a modern fat-adhere appendix which
removes grease from a nourishment we wolf! Forged with
the powerful grease-bonding fibre, the medley
of all-biological constituents...
Spoiled and soluble lozenges for actual anyone

Our pills are simply like typical lozenges but they
are especially formulated to be coddled and soluble
under the glossa. The tablets is absorbed at the oral fissure
and comes in the fluid in real time rather of moving
through the tummytum. This effects in a faster more
potent effect which yet up to 42 hours!
You must transmute to the most advantageous person for your girlfriend.

My narcotics is used to heal cavernous breakdown,
too known as impotence. This is in case a man cannot obtain, or retain,
a rocklike erect penis apt for sexual action.

My drugs is :

suitable to be used as a discharge enhancer
has some advantages over other medication
can last for two days
can build up in the physical structure
Our company consider, that is what you take.

This product is a full elemental herbal pills
containing a miscellany of herbs known for promoting sexual
longing with discharge. By victimisation this lozenge you
should see a gain in intimate craving, an improvement
in your volume and fulfilment, too as increased energy.

push me

Push me indeed! ;-)
Gabriele Kahn