LL-L "Genealogy" 2004.10.07 (05) [E]

Lowlands-L lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Thu Oct 7 15:53:36 UTC 2004

L O W L A N D S - L * 07.OCT.2004 (05) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
http://www.lowlands-l.net * lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net

From: Bill Wigham <redbilly2 at earthlink.net>
Subject: LL-L "Genealogy" 2004.10.06 (08) [E]

L-LL Genealogy
From: Bill Wigham
Dear Gabrielle &Al:
       Very interesting.  I guess we can expect more of such revelations as
time goes on.  Our Kennewick Man is thought to
have been descended from what we would now call the Ainu people who live on
Hokkaido, the Chi Shima and Karafuto.  I do not know if they could do any
DNA work on his remains before the local indians buried the evidence
according to law but It would have been interesting to have the sceletal
analysis backed up.
Cheers,
Bill
redbilly2 at earthlink.net