LL-L "Anniversary" 2004.10.29 (12) [E]

Lowlands-L lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Sat Oct 30 00:25:51 UTC 2004

L O W L A N D S - L * 29.OCT.2004 (12) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
http://www.lowlands-l.net * lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net

From: Kenneth Rohde Christiansen <kenneth.christiansen at gmail.com>
Subject: Anniversary

You already got one :D

Reinhard wrote:

By the looks of the lame voting outcome so far, I do not expect an avalanche
of sound files.  But then again, I like surprises.

----------

From: Ingmar Roerdinkholder <ingmar.roerdinkholder at worldonline.nl>
Subject: LL-L "Anniversary" 2004.10.29 (08) [E]

advantaged of the Wren already...
so, to be clear: I vote for de Tuunkrüper.
As I said before: in my opinion it would be strange if the Anniversary story
for the Lowlands list is anything but Lower Saxon.
I don't know if this is just because I'm having heavy fevers the last couple
of days which may have cooked my brain a bit ... (Ingmar)

 From: R. F. Hahn <sassisch at yahoo.com>

----------

From: R. F. Hahn <sassisch at yahoo.com>

Hi, Kenneth!

> You already got one :D

"Only" for Danish and Western Jutish, not any for Lowlands varieties.

Ingmar (above):

> As I said before: in my opinion it would be strange if the Anniversary
story
> for the Lowlands list is anything but Lower Saxon.

Fine.  So noted.  But, to be fair, we also cover all the Low Franconian
varieties (Dutch, Brabantish, Flemish, Limburgish, Afrikaans, etc.),
Frisian, English and Scots, not only Saxon.

Cheers!