LL-L "Anniversary" 2005.08.05 (06) [E/LS]

Lowlands-L lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Sat Aug 6 19:32:00 UTC 2005

L O W L A N D S - L * 06.AUG.2005 (06) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
http://www.lowlands-l.net * lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Commands ("signoff lowlands-l" etc.): listserv at listserv.net

From: jonny <jonny.meibohm at arcor.de>
Subject: LL-L "Anniversary"

Leeve Reinhard,

grad'leer ouk tou Dien eegen Hamborger Biidrag opp de Annisite!
Is allerbest mookt, mit 'n goude Stimmen, un toumol ruut tou kennen, wat Du
'n echten Willemsborger Jungen büsst.

Kumpelment un' Greutens uut de Noberschopp

Johannes "Jonny" Meibohm

----------

From: R. F. Hahn <sassisch at yahoo.com>
Subject: Anniversary

Besten dank, Jonny, ol' snuten-snakker.  Daar schoelt eyrstdaags meyr
tou-kamen -- ja, ook Hamborgsch Missingsch, un sogaar Old-Sassisch un
Middel-Ingelsch ...  So 'n digitaal-upnaam-dingsbums is elk pen weyrd, seg
ik Jou (un sey wardt mit de wyl billiger).  Dey kan ik Jou an-raden.

Thanks for the flattery about my first sound recording (Hamburg Low Saxon),
Jonny.  Other sound recordings are to follow -- yes, Hamburg Missingsch, and
even Old Saxon and Middle English ...  I can assure everyone that those
digital sound recorder thingamabobs are worth every penny (and their prices
are going down).  I recommend them.

For those of you who still don't know what we are talking about, here is the
address:
http://www.lowlands-l.net/anniversary/

I'm waiting for further contributions, which includes personal introductions
(http://www.lowlands-l.net/anniversary/index.php?page=members).