LL-L "Language varieties" 2005.08.07 (08) [E]

Lowlands-L lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Mon Aug 8 07:01:51 UTC 2005

L O W L A N D S - L * 07.AUG.2005 (08) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
http://www.lowlands-l.net * lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Commands ("signoff lowlands-l" etc.): listserv at listserv.net

From: Rikus Kiers <kiersbv at tiscali.nl>
Subject: LL-L "Language varieties" 2005.08.07 (07) [E]

Jacqueline and Reinhardt

About tove-love
Maybe it is a reading mistake, but I think that is to simple.
I read the lullaby on the mentioned webside and discovered:
Stof duy Jasiu Fest
Sleep Johny sound

Again the t in stead of the l.

This needs a further analysis and explication

Greetings and respect
Rikus Kiers