LL-L "Migration" 2005.08.12 (08) [E]

Lowlands-L lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Fri Aug 12 20:06:19 UTC 2005

L O W L A N D S - L * 12.AUG.2005 (08) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
http://www.lowlands-l.net * lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Commands ("signoff lowlands-l" etc.): listserv at listserv.net

From: Críostóir Ó Ciardha <paada_please at yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: LL-L "Migration" 2005.08.12 (04) [E]

Ron wrote:
"I was sure glad to hear that you "love this list."..."

Well it has been a part of my life for six and a half years now... longer
actually than my wife, my connections to Australia, my anaemia and some of
my nieces and nephews.

Go raibh maith agat,

Criostóir.