LL-L "Interspecies communication" 2005.08.15 (10) [E]

Lowlands-L lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Mon Aug 15 22:14:14 UTC 2005

L O W L A N D S - L * 15.AUG.2005 (10) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
http://www.lowlands-l.net * lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Commands ("signoff lowlands-l" etc.): listserv at listserv.net

From: Jacqueline Bungenberg de Jong <Dutchmatters at comcast.net>
Subject: LL-L "Interspecies communication" 2005.08.15 (06) [E]

For Jonny, re his dog and the postman. This is a new explanation of Pavlov's
notion, but this time with the mail instead of the bell as a trigger.
It is amazing how animals as well as we humans ( we are animals too )use any
little bit of inference we can get from the world around us to learn more
about that world in order to "master" it. Met vriendelijke groeten.
Jacqueline