LL-L "Migration" 2005.08.15 (11) [E]

Lowlands-L lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Mon Aug 15 22:14:25 UTC 2005

L O W L A N D S - L * 15.AUG.2005 (11) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
http://www.lowlands-l.net * lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Commands ("signoff lowlands-l" etc.): listserv at listserv.net

From: Críostóir Ó Ciardha <paada_please at yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: LL-L "Migration" 2005.08.15 (02) [E]

Dear all,

For those list members not conversant in Standard German, the following
English-language resource provides an excellent background of the Aussiedler
matter in Germany today, with particular attention paid to requirements
involving a knowledge of Standard German ("Hochdeutsch").

http://www.germanlawjournal.com/pdf/Vol05No07/PDF_Vol_05_No_07_761-789_Public_Koppenfels.pdf

I sent this under "Migration" but it may be more appropriate in "Resources".

Go raibh maith agaibh,

Criostóir.