LL-L "Administrativia" 2005.12.19 (01) [D/E]

Lowlands-L lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Mon Dec 19 19:04:33 UTC 2005

http://www.lowlands-l.net * lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Commands ("signoff lowlands-l" etc.): listserv at listserv.net

   L O W L A N D S - L * 19 December 2005 * Volume 1

From: Obiter Dictum <obiterdictum at mail.ru>
Subject: LL-L "Administrativia" 2005.12.18 (03) [E]

Ron, hoekom weet jy dat die "persoon(e)" in Rusland is? (What do(es)
(t)he(y) send out? Who to? Let me know; next time I'm in Moscow, i'll try to
alert the right guys;). You might hate them in Soviet times; as it is, they
prove useful from time to time;)). Был бы человек, а статья найдется (с):)))

Groete,
Vlad Leieieie:)
PS no need to post this:)- at your discretion,after all:)

From: R. F. Hahn <lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net>
Subject: Administrativia

Привет, Vlad!

I am not sure that the culprits are in Russia, though this is the buzz in
listmaster circles.  So far I have seen in the extended headers only some
indication in the form of three transmitting addresses in Russian, which,
however, is not absolute proof of the nuisance actually originating there.

Пока!