LL-L "Administrativia" 2005.06.20 (06) [E]

Lowlands-L lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Thu Jun 23 05:04:29 UTC 2005

L O W L A N D S - L * 20.JUN.2005 (06) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
http://www.lowlands-l.net * lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Commands ("signoff lowlands-l" etc.): listserv at listserv.net

From: Ingmar Roerdinkholder <ingmar.roerdinkholder at masked.nl>
Subject: LL-L "Administrativia" 2005.06.22 (05) [E]

Maybe the boxes are the archives? Because in the archives of the list, all
addresses will still be available, of course... Ingmar

Ben wrote:
>Ron, if another person sends the message, you can still tab through the
>boxes and find the email address.

What press release - where can we find that? I saw something at the
OnzeTaal site, it was a very short description, and a link to...
the Dutch Wren story spoken by Kenneth. It's really time to get a good
Dutch recording by a native speaker soon!
Ingmar

---------

From: R. F. Hahn <sassisch at yahoo.com>
Subject: Administrativia

Ingmar (above):

> Maybe the boxes are the archives? Because in the archives of the list, all
> addresses will still be available, of course... Ingmar

Ah!  Might that be it?  Well, yes, but there's nothing we can do about that
now, except avoid giving those naughty miners and stalkers ideas by making a
song and dance about it.  ;-)