LL-L "Anniversary" 2005.06.20 (07) [E]

Lowlands-L lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Thu Jun 23 05:42:02 UTC 2005

L O W L A N D S - L * 20.JUN.2005 (07) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
http://www.lowlands-l.net * lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Commands ("signoff lowlands-l" etc.): listserv at listserv.net

From: Ingmar Roerdinkholder <ingmar.roerdinkholder at masked.nl>
Subject: Anniversary

Reinhard, speaking about a press release: I just sent a message to Drentse
Taol (Drenthe), de IJsselacademie (Overijssel/Salland)/Veluwe) and het
Staring-Instituut (Achterhoek)about the A-site. I asked them to put a link
to our A-site on their own website, and to ask their readers for more Wren
translations at the same time.

Well, I never was an "official" member of it but do I deserve a place in
the Project Team under support/facilitation now, or not?  ;-)

Ingmar Roerdinkholder

---------