LL-L "Anniversary" 2005.03.14 (04) [E/Hebrew/Maltese]

Lowlands-L lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Tue Mar 15 01:07:34 UTC 2005

L O W L A N D S - L * 14.MAR.2005 (04) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
http://www.lowlands-l.net * lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Commands ("signoff lowlands-l" etc.): listserv at listserv.net

From: Szelog, Mike <Mike.Szelog at citizensbank.com>
Subject: LL-L "Anniversary" 2005.03.14 (03) [E]

Hello,

I may be getting an Arabic version with vowel marks - won't be the same one
though; written by another person, but still Egyptian Arabic.

Mike S

----------

From: Ingmar Roerdinkholder <ingmar.roerdinkholder at WORLDONLINE.NL>

I just asked my Sadiiq from el at Iraq by mail if he could translate the Wren
in both Standard Arabic and Iraqi Arabic, with vowel notation. Hopefully
he'll do it!
Ingmar

From: R. F. Hahn <sassisch at yahoo.com>
Subject: Anniversary

Thanks a lot, Mike and Ingmar!  Let's see what we can do.

And what about Hebrew, pray tell?

× ×•, חברי? מה קרה? אתם ×™×©× ×™× או ×‘×™×™×©× ×™×, או אולי עצלים?

Oh, and talking about Semitic languages, we have at least two Maltese
subscribers. Fejn inthom? Merħba! Għandi pjaċir. Tista' tgħinni? Please
write to me (sassisch at yahoo.com) to get details if you need them. Grazzi,
kulhadd!