LL-L "Holidays" 2005.03.25 (01) [ELS]

Lowlands-L lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Fri Mar 25 19:45:53 UTC 2005

L O W L A N D S - L * 25.MAR.2005 (01) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
http://www.lowlands-l.net * lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Posting: lowlands-l at listserv.linguistlist.org or
lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net Server Manual:
http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/1.8c/userindex.html

From: R. F. Hahn <lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net>
Subject: Holidays

Dear Lowlanders,

To all of you who celebrate it, here are best Easter greetings to you on
behalf of the entire Lowlands-L family.

Welcome to those of you who joined us today, from Idaho (US) and
Mauritius.  I will mention the places of all newcomers in my next
administrative message, probably on the first day of April.

I am currently out of town, in California.  For this reason, LL-L
installments will arrive on your screens a bit less regularly until my
return to my Seattle computer on March 30.  Please bear with me.  This
also goes for those of you who kindly wrote to me privately.  I received a
whole bag full of messages, many pertaining to our anniversary project.
Please be patient with me.  If I don't respond right away, it's definitely
not for lack of interest or appreciation but because I'm having my hands
full at the moment.

Please keep working on the anniversary project.  More personal
introductions and story translations are always needed.  Please send them
to me, and I'll process and forward them to Mathieu and Henry for final
masterful touches.

A happy spring or autumn season to all of you if you are in distinctive
season areas of the northern or southern hemispheres, and pleasant weather
also to those of you who live in close vicinity of the equator!

Regards,
Reinhard "Ron" F. Hahn
Founder & Administrator, Lowlands-L
(www.)lowlands-l.net