LL-L "Resources" 2005.05.05 (05) [E]

Lowlands-L lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Thu May 5 14:42:46 UTC 2005

L O W L A N D S - L * 05.MAY.2005 (05) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
http://www.lowlands-l.net * lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Commands ("signoff lowlands-l" etc.): listserv at listserv.net

From: Mike Morgan <Mike.Morgan at mb3.seikyou.ne.jp>
Subject: LL-L "Resources" 2005.05.04 (09) [E]

Ole Stig Andersen (osa at olestig.dk) wrote:
> I am looking for TV documentaries and films about Endangered Languages

Well, it's NOT TV or film, but there was a RADIO program on US National
Public Radio (NPR) a couple years back. It can be accessed (and downloaded)
from:

http://www.sciencefriday.com/pages/2002/Mar/hour2_030802.html

Not exactly what you requested, but MAYBE of some use ... it was an
interesting show.

Mike Morgan
KCUFS