LL-L "Nuptials" 2005.05.11 (11) [E]

Lowlands-L lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Wed May 11 22:08:24 UTC 2005

L O W L A N D S - L * 11.MAY.2005 (11) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
http://www.lowlands-l.net * lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Commands ("signoff lowlands-l" etc.): listserv at listserv.net

From: Marsha Alley <marshaalley at msn.com>
Subject: LL-L "Nuptials" 2005.05.10 (05) [E/LS]

All this nuptials talk is tickling my sweety's fancy - he's delighted I have
all this input!

Jonny, I loved the song, and I'm very proud to say before I read Ron's
translations that I had the gist of it.  I think y'all are actually teaching
me new languages!  And believe me, this is a feat - you can all be proud of
yourselves!

Marsha
/the pirate who always loved a roisterer