LL-L "Resources" 2005.11.13 (01) [E]

Lowlands-L lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Sun Nov 13 22:44:29 UTC 2005

http://www.lowlands-l.net * lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Commands ("signoff lowlands-l" etc.): listserv at listserv.net

   L O W L A N D S - L * 13 November 2005 * Volume 01

From: Roger Thijs, Euro-Support, Inc. <roger.thijs at euro-support.be>
Subject: LL-L "Resources"

1. Scotland in Antwerp

In the printed edition of De Standaard of Nov 12 an exhibition about
Scotland in Antwerp is announced.
Vocabulary loaned from Dutch: "mutch" (Dutch; muts), "kittlin" (Dutch:
kietelen)

I scanned the article and leave it for a few days on URL (552 kb):
http://www.euro-support.be/temp/DS1211SL.jpg
copyrights may apply.

2. Vocabulary spread through the Hanze.

van der Sijs wrote about it in "Onze Taal", November 2005, p. 310-311.

I scanned the 2 pages and leave them for a few days on URL (866kb + 876kb):
http://www.euro-support.be/temp/hanze1.jpg
http://www.euro-support.be/temp/hanze2.jpg
copyrights may apply.

Regards,