LL-L "Public relations" 2005.09.21 (04) [D/E]

Lowlands-L lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Wed Sep 21 15:36:51 UTC 2005

L O W L A N D S - L * 21.SEP.2005 (04) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
http://www.lowlands-l.net * lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Commands ("signoff lowlands-l" etc.): listserv at listserv.net

From: R. F. Hahn <lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net>
Subject: Public relations

Folks,

I received an email message with a request for information to be used in a
brief documentary.  I am still somewhat mystified by it and want to run it
by you before I respond and possibly make a fool of myself.  I am not yet
sure if they actually mean Lowlands-L (since we have been mistaken for the
rock group Lowlands on many occasions).

Please find a copy of the message below.

If this is genuine and we are the ones they meant to contact, do you think
it is a good idea to go along with it?  Does anyone have any idea or advice?

If we decide to go along with it, would anyone (one or more people) in or
near the Netherlands be willing to represent us in the video thing?  I have
not yet talked with Mathieu about this, but he is in Zeeland, I know that he
is extremely busy right now, and I don't want to burden him.  I would be
happy to provide written responses, preferably in English.

By the way, we ought to point out our anniversary and the anniversary
presentation: http://www.lowlands-l.net/anniversary/

Thanks in advance.
Reinhard/Ron
Reinhard "Ron" F. Hahn