LL-L "Honors" 2006.04.11 (03) [E]

Lowlands-L lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Tue Apr 11 16:04:06 UTC 2006

http://www.lowlands-l.net * lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Commands ("signoff lowlands-l" etc.): listserv at listserv.net

11 April 2006 * Volume 03

From: Brooks, Mark <mark.brooks at twc.state.tx.us>
Subject: LL-L "Lexicon" 2006.04.07 (05) [E]

Ron:

I am most blessed to have been annointed by your Kahunic Greatness.  Please
forgive the tardiness of my acceptance, but I haven't been at my position
for the last few days.  Yes, I have a position, not a job ;-)

Mark Brooks

----------

From: R. F. Hahn <sassisch at yahoo.com>
Subject: Honors

Well, Mark, thank me not, for I am a mere channel.  The Kahuna was a bit
lethargic this morning (even though he says he did not attend a _lū'au_ last
night), but he finally got around to waving off your expressions of thanks
and announced that he has added you and another couple of deserving
Lowlanders to the honors list
(http://www.lowlands-l.net/treasures/kahuna.htm).

By the way, the earthly names of those who introduced themselves at the
anniversary site
(http://www.lowlands-l.net/anniversary/index.php?page=members) appear as
links to the said introductions.  Those whose earthly names appear in black
have yet to follow suit, thus serving as examples, as it behooves anyone in
the Assembly of the Honored.

This is what I meant by saying:

> Where there are none now, surely there will be in the foreseeable future.

Cheerio!