LL-L "History" 2006.04.15 (03) [E/French]

Lowlands-L lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Sun Apr 16 00:44:17 UTC 2006

http://www.lowlands-l.net * lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Commands ("signoff lowlands-l" etc.): listserv at listserv.net

   L O W L A N D S - L * 15 April 2006 * Volume 03

From: Paul Finlow-Bates <wolf_thunder51 at yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: LL-L "History" 2006.04.14 (03) [E]

  From: Sandy Fleming
  Surely the Braveheart was the Bruce? You know, they buried his heart and
  that was the Braveheart?

  What rubbish have you been watching? :)

  Sandy Fleming
  http://scotstext.org/

That rubbish you're thinking of.  But only 20 minutes or so, that was all I
could take!

Paul Finlow-Bates

----------

From: Marcel Bas <marcelbas at gmail.com>
Subject: LL-L "Etymology" 2006.04.12 (04) [E]

Hi Reinhard,

I'll reply to a message that you wrote last week:

>Marcel, I've heard of claims that  Σχερία (Scheria, Skhería, >a.k.a.
>Phaeacia) of the Odyssey is assumed to be Atlantis or >Corfu, never
>Heligoland.

Yes, that's right. I couldn't quite remember where I got it from, but this
evening I remembered and I found the sentences. I read it in the book 'Vue
de Droite' (1977) by the philosopher and cultural critic Alain de Benoist.