No subject

Lowlands-L lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Sun Aug 27 01:07:59 UTC 2006

http://www.lowlands-l.net * lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Commands ("signoff lowlands-l" etc.): listserv at listserv.net

L O W L A N D S - L * 27 August 2006 * Volume 01

From: Marcel Bas [roepstem at hotmail.com]
Subject: LL-L 'Celebrations' 2006.08.25 (02) [D/E/F]

Dag Reinhard,

I'll trust Henry's waving sceptre.

Yer goin' off ta Frisco?

Als de kat van huis is, dan dansen de muizen...

Best regards,

Marcel.

----------

From: Global Moose Translations [globalmoose at t-online.de]

Marcel wrote:
>Reinhard, birthday boy?
>Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!

Hey, if your birthday is August 24th, then you share it with my youngest
daughter, who turned 13 yesterday. So maybe SHE is your long-lost twin, not
me? But what would that make me???

Let's not go there... but HAPPY BIRTHDAY anyway!

Gabriele Kahn