LL-L "Folklore" 2006.01.31 (12) [E]

Lowlands-L lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Wed Feb 1 00:50:09 UTC 2006

http://www.lowlands-l.net * lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Commands ("signoff lowlands-l" etc.): listserv at listserv.net

31 January 2006 * Volume 12

From: Luc Hellinckx <luc.hellinckx at gmail.com>
Subject: LL-L "Etymology"

Beste Ron,

Regarding "dalamaska", I'd like to point you in this direction:

http://traditie.skynetblogs.be/?date=20050228&number=1&unit=months

The article tries to explain how masks ("moembakkes" in Brabantish) were
used according to pagan belief. The entrance is here:
http://traditie.skynetblogs.be/ and the website is managed by a Brabantish
"Asatru"-association.

Greetings,

Luc Hellinckx