LL-L "Language varieties" 2006.03.13 (02) [E]

Lowlands-L lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Mon Mar 13 17:46:54 UTC 2006

http://www.lowlands-l.net * lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Commands ("signoff lowlands-l" etc.): listserv at listserv.net

   L O W L A N D S - L * 13 March 2006 * Volume 02

From: Karl-Heinz Lorenz <Karl-Heinz.Lorenz at gmx.net>
Subject: LL-L "Language varieties" 2006.03.12 (04) [E]

> From: Theo Homan <theohoman at yahoo.com>
> Subject: LL-L "Language varieties" 2006.03.11 (03) [D/E]
>
> From: Karl-Heinz Lorenz <Karl-Heinz.Lorenz at gmx.net>
> Subject: L-L "Language varieties" 2006.03.10 (05) [E]
>
> [...]
>
> >  " sin seveser "
> ***
>
> ???
>
> vr.gr.
> Theo Homan

Tgau/Hoi Mijnheer Homan,

"Sin Seveser" is "Tot ziens" "Auf Wiedersehen" "See You" in Rhaethoroman.
It's easy to find by googling, and the other one "Tgau", you didn't ask for,
is the equivalent to italien "Ciao". I myself didn't know it till I found it
by googling for my last posting. Thanks for your request.

Doei
Karl-Heinz Lorenz