LL-L "Resources" 2006.03.27 (06) [E]

Lowlands-L lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Tue Mar 28 03:03:30 UTC 2006

http://www.lowlands-l.net * lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Commands ("signoff lowlands-l" etc.): listserv at listserv.net

   L O W L A N D S - L * 27 March 2006 * Volume 06

From: Stellingwerfs Eigen <info at stellingwerfs-eigen.nl>
Subject: LL-L "Resources" 2006.03.27 (01) [E]

Ben wrote
> Hello, Piet. Is that what that "An de Liende" message that I keep getting
is?

Yep.. and I'm sorry we spammed You until now but You could have known. It
has been introduced to the L-List by Mathieu at january 11:
> Dear Lowlanders,
> Today, I'd like to draw your attention to a new e-mail based
> 'newsletter/magazine' in Stellingwerven Low Saxon (Stellingwarfs). It is
> called "An de Liende", and was first send out last December. It is a free
> magazine with stories, news, calender, poems etc. entirely written by
> (local) (amateur) writers in the Low Saxon dialect of Stellingwerf. I
found
> it quite nice to read, even though there is of course some room for
> improvement.
> Remember that it is a publication run by 'amateur' language lovers, but
with
> great passion. People can sign in for this monthly newsletter (pdf) at
> http://www.stellingwerfs-eigen.nl/Liende/Index.htm.
> Regards,
> Mathieu

Mathieu is right, that's just what it is. Keywords are 'Stellinwarf',
'language' and 'writing' just for promoting our Low Saxon Stellingwarfs
language and what's related. It comes to You from the Low Saxon
(south-eastern) part of the province Fryslân in The Netherlands. My computer
gathers almost automaticly all e-mail adresses that passing by,
with those key-words in their massages. Specialy Lowlanders are hereby
invited to make a nice contribution and somtimes we will pick-up things from
the L-List if You don't mind. As I mentioned earlier we will invite in our
next april issue about 75 Frysk readers/writers to make a contribution to
the Wren story in urban Frysk.
I Hope it's clear to You now Ben (and others as well).
Next time I'm gonna tell You who we are in a nice multilingual introduction.
Mit een vrundelike groet uut Stellingwarf (Fryslân).
Piet Bult