LL-L "De;ectables" 2006.05.10 (04) [E]

Lowlands-L lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Wed May 10 21:40:44 UTC 2006

http://www.lowlands-l.net * lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Commands ("signoff lowlands-l" etc.): listserv at listserv.net

L O W L A N D S - L * 10 May 2006 * Volume 04

From: "Global Moose Translations" <globalmoose at t-online.de>
Subject: LL-L "Delectables" 2006.05.10 (02) [E]

Mark Brooks wrote:
>Hugo, that shure duz soun' lahke uh chicken frahd steak to me!  An' you
>thought CFS meant chronic fatigue syndrome...well, not in Texas.

But as far as I know, the chicken in chicken fried steak is shredded and
processed in some way that I shudder to think of. Schnitzel is always a
whole slab of meat.

Ron:
>Miracles do happen, but I've heard of weirder things happening, and our
>occasional agreements don't surprise me given that we are really separated
>identical twins.  (Darn it! I wasn't supposed to divulge that!)

And then I ran off with all the hair and left you with almost nothing, and
it looks like you just can't get over it, hee hee...

Gabriele Kahn