LL-L 'Member news' 2006.09.12 (02) [D/E]

Lowlands-L lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Tue Sep 12 18:17:54 UTC 2006

http://www.lowlands-l.net * lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Commands ("signoff lowlands-l" etc.): listserv at listserv.net

L O W L A N D S - L * 12 September 2006 * Volume 02

From: 'Marcel Bas' [roepstem at hotmail.com]
Subject: LL-L 'Member news' 2006.09.11 (03) [E]

Hallo Reinhard,

Dank je wel voor deze vriendelijke actie en voor het vrijgeven van het
e-mailadres! Ik zal ze schrijven.

Groeten, Marcel.

----------

From: 'Mark Dreyer' [mrdreyer at lantic.net]

Dear list,

Absolutely. I check twice a day 'cuz my family in the States has to be kept
informed constantly, of course :)

When he gets home, he will be pleased and amazed at all the mail that has
been sent with good wishes. There is certainly no problem with sending to
our private address.

We are feeling really hopeful. The doctors have ordered him off the
ventilator today, and his vital signs are normal, plus his temperature has
been steady and normal as well, which means he probably is not getting an
infection.

Thanks, everyone! I'm printing out the cartoon now.

Yours truly,
Ruth