LL-L 'Member news' 2006.09.30 (02) [E]

Lowlands-L lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Sat Sep 30 20:43:27 UTC 2006

http://www.lowlands-l.net * lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Commands ("signoff lowlands-l" etc.): listserv at listserv.net

L O W L A N D S - L * 30 September 2006 * Volume 02

From: Arthur Jones [arthurobin2002 at yahoo.com]
Subject: LL-L 'Member news' 2006.09.29 (01) [E]

Hoy laaglaners,

Mark and Ruth are reunited, our meditations have been heeded, their spiritual
family can now go get some rest and relaxation. What wonderful news.

Now, to the hard part: HOw many more of our brothers and sisters must be hurt;
how many more taken away; how many more be mourned; how many perish even short of
the grotesque toll of war?

Can we not address the authorship of this vile, unwitting, low violence?

Is this not the proper point in time?

Welcome back.

Arthur