LL-L "History" 2007.04.01 (06) [E]

Lowlands-L List lowlands.list at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 22:22:29 UTC 2007

L O W L A N D S - L - 01 April 2007 - Volume 06

From: john welch <sjswelch at yahoo.com.au>
Subject: LL-L "History" [E]

"Archetypes always have links. And so have figures." Agreed, by definition
of "archetype". And so I wonder if Gothic architecture of "the natural Gmc.
instinct" has an IE archetype, based on the + shape and Brahmin world-view.
So has bronze-age governance-symbolism continued into the church era, so
that in effect Europeans express Brahmin /IE concepts and thus they created
the League of Nations /UN in 1919? ( with the +  being the symbol of the
Third Reich and Soviets).
chimera