LL-L "Beliefs" 2007.04.29 (05) [E]

Lowlands-L List lowlands.list at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 18:48:37 UTC 2007

L O W L A N D S - L  -  28 April 2007 - Volume 05

From: Jonny Meibohm <altkehdinger at freenet.de>
Subject: LL-L "Beliefs" 2007.04.28 (04) [E]

Beste Lowlanners,

under the header 'Beliefs', though a bit off-topic, I should like to add
something (I only know from hearsay!) about the natural, realistic
background of all these phenomenons.

An old doctor of medicine once told me that all of this warts' coming and
going partly has to do with the
pH-value of the skin.
This value might change with the age or living circumstances of a person but
also can be influenced by incidents of psychic relevance. He told me about
any studies at any university that proved that it is possible to quantify
this alteration, for example, if you impress a person deeply or even horrify
it/him/her.
So, if you have got any basical beliefe in 'charming' these magic actions of
any mysterious old woman or man could impress your mind so deeply that your
skin will react. Perhaps this way the warts will be withdrawed their basic
life resources and they'll die.

Just worth a halfpenny and even less for those who believe in these
things...

I've personly had warts for several times in my live, and they came and went
during the times without any believe or magic, but without any medical
treatment, too.

Allerbest!

Jonny Meibohm