LL-L 'Grammar' 2007.02.01 (04) [E]

Thu Feb 1 21:58:52 UTC 2007

L O W L A N D S - L - 01 February 2007 - Volume 04

From: Ronald Veenker <veenker at atmc.net>
Subject: LL-L 'Grammar' 2007.02.01 (01) [E/German]

Paul, Jonny, Ron, et al.,

There was a thread on Linguistlist called "I'm gonna get me a dog" and
The Ethical Dative.  This was a while ago.

http://listserv.linguistlist.org/cgi-bin/
wa?A2=ind0410&L=funknet&D=1&F=&S=&P=641

I remember 40 years ago while studying Hebrew (ancient) that the
professor found what he thought was an "ethical dative" as well.

Ronald Veenker
"Now and Zen"
623 Ocean Boulevard West
Holden Beach, NC 28462-1805