LL-L 'Members' 2007.01.15 (07) [E]

Tue Jan 16 02:35:12 UTC 2007

L O W L A N D S - L - 15 January 2007 - Volume 07

From: jonny <jonny.meibohm at arcor.de>
Subject: LL-L 'Members' 2007.01.13 (02) [E]

Beste Artur,

wow- you've got *the* feeling for our Piet!

We two, Piet and me, meanwhile became sort of friends during and caused by
our common LL-times, and I could find out him to be an extremely sensitive
man- hard engaged in his ‚Stellingwerf's streektaal'. Full of back-grounded
humor, open to the world through his very iridescent life as an European by
convincement.

Whithout having asked for your permission I've sent your posting to him,
and, as far as I know, you got an answer.

Let him tidy up his mind- I'm still convinced he'll be back whithin a time.

Thanks; good to know to be sorrounded by people like you!

Greutens/Regards

Johannes "Jonny" Meibohm

BTW: The _robin_ in your e-mail-address isn't a hint for any ornithological
preference, is it??