LL-L "Names" 2007.06.26 (02) [E]

Lowlands-L List lowlands.list at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 18:48:29 UTC 2007

L O W L A N D S - L  -  26 June 2007 - Volume 02

From: Paul Finlow-Bates <wolf_thunder51 at yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: LL-L "Travels" 2007.06.25 (02) [E]

South America has a long track record of "Hispanicizing" other
nationalities. José Szapocznik doesn't seem any stranger to me than Chile's
national hero of independance, Bernardo O'Higgins.  Closer to our Lowlands
hearts, we've discussed Argentinian Afrikaans names before.

Paul Finlow-Bates