LL-L "Contacts" 2007.05.19 (03) [E]

Lowlands-L List lowlands.list at gmail.com
Sat May 19 20:20:35 UTC 2007

L O W L A N D S - L  -  19 May 2007 - Volume 03

From: R. F. Hahn <sassisch at yahoo.com>
Subject: Contacts

OK, folks,

We have the modest beginning of a contact list (and it was great to hear
from our Alfred again).  More entries are needed.  Those that took the
plunge will attest to the fact that it didn't hurt too much.  Most people
added their phone numbers, but I don't publish them here.

  *Country*

*City*

*Name*

*E-Mail*

*Comments*

England

Derby

Paul Finlow-Bates

wolf_thunder51 at yahoo.co.uk

Germany

Berlin

Gary Taylor

gary_taylor_98 at yahoo.com

Germany

Cologne (Köln)

Felix Hülsey

felix.huelsey at gmx.de

Germany

Jork
(near Hamburg)

Utz Woltmann

uwoltmann at gmx.de

South Africa

Johannesburg

Elsie Zinsser

ezinsser at icon.co.za

USA

Falls Church, VA (Washington DC)

Alfred Brothers

alfredb at erols.com

"I would consider a meeting in D.C., but not as readily in Richmond,
Virginia, even though that's the state I live in."

USA

Seattle, WA
SF Bay Area, CA

Reinhard ("Ron") Hahn

sassisch at yahoo.com

Includes South Bay area around San José, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz and
Monterey

This is what I wrote about last time:

In any case, let me make this abundantly clear:

   - Everyone is invited to participate, but no one is expected to do so.
   - Nobody's private information will ever be divulged nor will their
   privacy be compromised under any circumstance.
   - Those that want to be on the contact list agree to make their names,
   cities and e-mail addresses available, optionally also their telephone
   numbers -- but ...
      - e-mail addresses will only be readable among list members
      (while they are automatically masked in the archive);
      - I will remove the telephone numbers from the published lists
      (because they would not be masked in the archive), but I will
keep them on
      file, and registered members may request them from their owners
or from me
      or whoever is in charge at the time).

So stop shaking in your little boots!  Axes will have to be left at the hat
check in the foyer.