LL-L "Contacts" 2007.05.19 (05) [E]

Lowlands-L List lowlands.list at gmail.com
Sun May 20 00:34:04 UTC 2007

L O W L A N D S - L  -  19 May 2007 - Volume 05

From: R. F. Hahn <sassisch at yahoo.com>
Subject: Contacts

Folks,

Another issue has come up and needs to be clarified.

A couple of Lowlanders contacted me and wondered if they were welcome to
join the contact list despite being "not active," i.e. not or rarely
participating in discussions.  The simple answer is "Absolutely!"

Folks, do please try to remember this:

The fact that we rarely or never hear from you does not make you members in
bad standing or in any way inferior, nor would this ever constitute a reason
for dismissing you.

Yes, I have received messages from subscribers asking me if I was likely to
kick them off or if the fact that the server had kicked them off had
anything to do with their usual "silence." The answer in all cases is
categorically "No!" And any Lowlander, talkative or silent, is most welcome
to be on the contact list.

     *Country*

*City*

*Name*

*E-Mail*

*Comments*

England

Derby

Paul Finlow-Bates

wolf_thunder51 at yahoo.co.uk

   Germany

Berlin

Gary Taylor

gary_taylor_98 at yahoo.com

   Germany

Cologne (Köln)

Felix Hülsey

felix.huelsey at gmx.de

   Germany

Jork (near Hamburg)

Utz Woltmann

uwoltmann at gmx.de

   South Africa

Johannesburg

Elsie Zinsser

ezinsser at icon.co.za

   Spain

Madrid

Ulpi Álvarez

email at ulpialvarez.com

   USA

Austin, TX

Leslie Decker

leslie at familydecker.org

   USA

Falls Church, VA (Washington DC)

Alfred Brothers

alfredb at erols.com

"I would consider a meeting in D.C., but not as readily in Richmond,
Virginia, even though that's the state I live in."

USA

Seattle, WA
SF Bay Area, CA

Reinhard ("Ron") Hahn

sassisch at yahoo.com

Includes South Bay area around San José, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz and
Monterey; SW British Columbia, N. Oregon and S. California also possible

  May 20, 2007 01:03 GMT

So, go on then, you lot!