LL-L "Travels" 2007.05.23 (03) [E]

Lowlands-L List lowlands.list at gmail.com
Wed May 23 19:21:33 UTC 2007

L O W L A N D S - L  -  22 May 2007 - Volume 03

From: Elsie Zinsser <ezinsser at icon.co.za>
Subject: LL-L "Travels" 2007.05.22 (04) [E]

Hi all,

Ja, Ron, sapienti sat!

Groetnis,

Elsie Zinsser

From: R. F. Hahn <sassisch at yahoo.com>
Subject: Travels

[....snip]

Elsie's word to the wise ought to be heeded:

·         Name it descriptively and accurately (i.e. not suggestive of what
it doesn't do).

·         Make sure you don't infringe on anyone's copyright.
At least that's what I understood her as saying.