LL-L "Travels" 2007.05.24 (02) [E]

Lowlands-L List lowlands.list at gmail.com
Thu May 24 15:22:33 UTC 2007

L O W L A N D S - L  -  24 May 2007 - Volume 02

From: Jacqueline Bungenberg de Jong <Dutchmatters at comcast.net>
Subject: LL-L "Travels" 2007.05.23 (03) [E]

Gabriele suggests "...or what about "Lowlands Highlights", "Lowlands High
Roads", something along those lines?"

Hey Gabriele I think you have made a find there. We might end-up calling our
brainchild "High Jinks on the Low Roads"

or does that sound too much like Bob Hope revisited?
Have a nice day. Jacqueline

From: Marcel Bas <roepstem at hotmail.com>
Subject: LL-L "Travels" 2007.05.23 (06) [E]

Hello, everyone,

What about 'Der Wandervogel'? ;-) If that ain't catchy...

Groeten,

Marcel.