LL-L "Travel" 2007.05.25 (04) [E]

Lowlands-L List lowlands.list at gmail.com
Fri May 25 21:21:36 UTC 2007

 http://www.lowlands-l.net * lowlands.list at gmail.com

 Commands ("signoff lowlands-l" etc.): listserv at listserv.net

 Administration: lowlands.list at gmail.com or sassisch at yahoo.com

L O W L A N D S - L  -  25 May 2007 - Volume 04

From: Elsie Zinsser <ezinsser at icon.co.za>
Subject: LL-L "Travels" 2007.05.25 (02) [E]

Hi all,

Good one, Luc! Shall we add a link to a web translator, then? :)

Cheerio,

Elsie Zinsser

"Touristic Guidings for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Lowlands: Make Sexy
Time!"

Greetz,

Luc Hellinckx
----------

From: R. F. Hahn <sassisch at yahoo.com>
Subject: Travel

I quite agree, Elsie!  It's nice to be able to count on our Luc (well, one
of our Lucs) for some occasional levity, especially now that he's quite
enamored with Borat.

But can he come up with a Lowlands anthem in true Borat style?*

*
Kazakhstan greatest country in the world.
All other countries are run by little girls.
Kazakhstan number one exporter of potassium.
Other countries have inferior potassium.

Kazakhstan home of Tinshein swimming pool.
It's length thirty meter and width six meter.
Filtration system a marvel to behold.
It remove 80 percent of human solid waste.

Kazakhstan, Kazakhstan you very nice place.
>From Plains of Tarashek to Norther fence of Jewtown.
Kazakhstan friend of all except Uzbekistan.
They very nosey people with bone in their brain.

Kazakhstan industry best in the world.
We incented toffee and trouser belt.
Kazakhstan's prostitutes cleanest in the region.
Except of course Turkmenistan's

Kazakhstan, Kazakhstan you very nice place.
>From Plains of Tarashek to Norther fence of Jewtown.
Come grasp the might phenis of our leader.