LL-L "Language use" 2007.11.18 (01) [E]

Sun Nov 18 18:19:20 UTC 2007

L O W L A N D S - L  -  18 November 2007 - Volume 01

From: Elsie Zinsser <ezinsser at icon.co.za>
Subject: LL-L "Language use" 2007.11.16 (08) [E]

Hi all,

Ben, I find it so incredibly petty when people try and push their narrow
views and tongues down my throat, and still see the same mentality here and
abroad.

I would have gladly spoken in French if I could!

It is the most glorious thing every morning to enter the lift in my office
building and be greeted by either a Dumelang! or Sanibona! or Goeie Môre!
and no one feels offended!

Regards,
Elsie Zinsser