LL-L "Administrativia" 2008.04.01 (06) [E]

Tue Apr 1 20:20:20 UTC 2008

L O W L A N D S - L - 01 April 2008 - Volume 06
the html toggle at the bottom of the archived page.

From: R. F. Hahn <sassisch at yahoo.com>
Subject: Administrativia

Dear Lowlanders,

Pardon me for chasing addenda after this morning's welcome to April 2008.
Here they are:

   - Quite a few of the people that have been joining us lately have
   stated that Frisian language, culture and history are (among) their main
   interests. I therefore suggest that we increase discussions about those
   topics, and without leaving it for our poor Henno to deal with it
   single-handedly. A good way to start is to ask questions.
   - I mentioned our new arrivals from Turin. They are not the only
   members in that fair city and the Piedmont region. For this reason I am
   appealing to them to see to it that we get Piedmontese (*Piemontèis*)
   versions of the anniversary story, or any other type of version really.
   After all, we want to feature and support minority and lesser encountered
   language varieties especially, Lowlandic or otherwise. If they don't or
   can't do it themselves, perhaps they can get other people to do it. *E
   bin, gràssie motobin ant anticipé a mincha un da's për tut.*