LL-L "Traditions" 2008.12.28 (02) [E]

Sun Dec 28 16:46:07 UTC 2008

L O W L A N D S - L - 28 December 2008 - Volume 02

From: Paul Finlow-Bates <wolf_thunder51 at yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: LL-L "Traditions" 2008.12.27 (01) [E]

I take giraffe is out of the question then?

Paul

----------

From: Paul Finlow-Bates <wolf_thunder51 at yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: LL-L "Traditions" 2008.12.26 (03) [E]

Thanks Mark; I replied to this thread before reading your explanation, which
clears things up nicely!

Paul

----------

From: Mike Morgan <mwmosaka at gmail.com>

Mark Dreyer <mrdreyer at lantic.net> wrote:
> using a smooth-bladed knife, razor-sharp,
> twice as long as the animal's neck is broad

hmm, well at least they didn't say twice as long as the neck is LONG.

To quote Mark:
> Like to see THAT done with a giraffe.
[emphasis added]

Mike || マイク || माईक || Мика || માઈક || მაიქ || ਮਾਈਕ
מייק || மாஇக் || Miqueu || U C > || ما یک || Mihangel
Dr Michael W Morgan
Managing Director Ishara Foundation Mumbai (Bombay), India
माईकल मोर्गन (पी.एच.डी.) मेनेजिंग डॉयरेक्टर ईशारा फॉउंडेशन (मुंबई )
茂流岸マイク(言語学博士) イシャラ基金の務理事・事務局
長 ムンバイ(ボンベイ)、インド