LL-L "Words" 2008.03.30 (05) [E]

Mon Mar 31 01:02:42 UTC 2008

the html toggle at the bottom of the archived page.

From: Tom Carty <cartyweb at hotmail.com>
Subject: LL-L "Words" 2008.03.30 (02) [E]

Where most is used as in the song given below, it would be preceded by an '
mark indicating the word was almost. It would be an invokation of poetic
licenece to keep the beat of the line on the same pattern as the music
and/or other lines, and not used in normal speech, in Ireland anyway.

I know the Yanks do things a bot different...

Tom Carty